In case you were unaware, I love to shop. Really. I do. I was a bit of a shopaholic before I got married. I don't even have to be shopping for myself, I love to help other people find something they need at a great price. So, if you are ever in need of a shopping buddy . . . remember me! :)
We all have a favorite type of clothing, no doubt. Mine? Blue jeans. Hands down. Love my blue jeans. When I married Jonathon, I had around twenty pair. Yesterday, I was down to only one pair that didn't have holes in inconvenient places. I know, I know! A tragedy!! Not to worry, I remedied that situation today.
Jonathon's mom, Sarah, told me about this consignment sale called "SheTrade" that is going on this week. Sarah found some really great stuff at the sale, so I decided to check it out. The sale was actually quite large, well organized, and had awesome clothes. Not only did I find two pair of great jeans at a decent price, but I found a really awesome sweater. I even put a bunch of stuff back that could have easily made it's way home to my closet.
Then I went to the mall this afternoon with my friend, Cindy, to let her son get rid of some energy in the play area and also to visit our husbands at work (insert Verizon Cellular Sales plug here...). Guess what? They have clothing stores at the mall!! Who knew? Naturally, I had to do a quick once through of my favorite stores and scour the clearance racks . . . added two shirts to my wardrobe for just $2.99 a piece!
Oh, just one more thing about me being your shopping buddy. I am unavailable on Wednesday evenings to shop. That's my shopaholics anonymous meeting . . . wait, you know, I think I could get out of it . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment